Wednesday, August 6, 2008

As I realize it had been a month for posting....

as well as that I STILL haven't taken pictures of the intended.

I've learned that making dishclothes/washclothes work incredibly well with public transportation. Small, easy pattern, not alot to lug around. It all started as an attemped to make a blanket for in here - the office - as well as decrease the stash a bit.

I got almost beened in the head with a cone of yellow blend cotton yarn about a week ago. That could have been bruise inducing.

I can see it now...

Person: Oh wow, what a nasty bruise on your head. What happened??

Me: Yarn fell off the closet shelf and hit me.

Person: (tries to keep from laughing) You got hit in the head with yarn and it left a bruise?

Me: It was a POUND CONE of yellow sugar and creme yarn... there's cardboard in it too!

The Raverly olympics start in two days. It's working out well timing wise to make a doll blanket for my cousins daughter. Since I've started knitting the family tradition of the doll cradles has had a knitted blanket included. It'll be fun and easy to complete in the amount of time. I just need to decide on the yarn. Right now I'm thinking a mix of hot pink and white that is in the stash. The last one was light pink/white.

No comments: