Sunday, September 14, 2008

The knitting on C's baby blanket is done now. All it needs is to be bound off and the ends woven in. I found my yarn needles so that won't be a problem.

I've started back w the shan scarf. Now that I've back to almost my normal knitting speed, I think I can get more of it in the near future. Being away from knitting from before had me a bit slower than normal. It was flattering though when you are thinking you're a bit on the slow side to have someone say that you knit fast w that sort of wow look on their face.

Little Cat is back to his yarn antics. This time though I lucked out and could get the camera, well more so let him have a little extra time to roll about with it then take the pictures. Being in a Ravelry cat related group I'll be posting pictures sometime soon.

No comments: