Thursday, February 19, 2009

this blog interrupts your cold scheduled napping

I'm starting to feel human again. After getting hit by a really bad cold, I've been worn out the past few days. I know now I had been fighting it, on a minor level, for quite some time. I just didn't realize it til now.

My knitting has been on hiatus. When I know I'm fully rid of this, I'll pick it back up. Plus I know not wanting to pick it up was part of not feeling well.

I'm done w the 365 for now. A dead camera starting the pause and it just went from there. I think I'll just give it a few months and then start it again as around two. I wasn't happy w the photos and feeling a bit unininspired due to the limits of what I could do, esp night stuff w cold weather doesn't really work outside.

On a brighter note, we got the couch cover. No more red/green/gold plaid w the lighter gold filagree leaf. It's gonna be a nice grey-ey blue and much much much more soothing.

Ok time for another nap. I'm so glad I'm feeling better but I need to remember not to push myself thinking I'm 100%.

No comments: