Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Songs You Hate


1. Send in the Clowns - Judy Collins (shudders)

2. Anything by Rush - it makes me want to break things.

3. Anything by Soulja Boy. He can't spell (and I really do not care if I spell his name right either) or use proper grammar to the extent that it is overdone and just plain annoying. My brain can't rearrange/replace letters fast enough. Again, it makes me want to break things.

4. Metallica - Turn the Page.

5. Anything w too much autotune or that odd synthesizer vocals. Sing people... for real.

6. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion Flagline practice to this song was bad enough. The beginning makes me want to swing a large sequined flag over my head while kneeling in mud.
Then IT was part of concert band.

7. Mmmbop - Hanson. Earworm atroscity that is now stuck in my head. Grr.

8. Angel - Sarah McLaughlin. I used to love this song. It used to be able to be seen as somewhat romantic until is got used for tragedies and dog/pet related commercials.

9. Hero - Enrique Ingelsias. It makes me cry no matter what.

10. Party in My Tummy - Yo Gabba Gabba. Annoying and why don't they chew the food that goes to the party. That's a choking hazard.

No comments: