Saturday, April 11, 2009

Catching up on a few missed tuesdays

It's been a stressful and tiring few weeks. I kept intending to post but when I'd get home or think of it there'd be something else that needed attention or I just wanted to veg out.



10 Least Liked Foods

1. Liver & Onions - just the smell of them ruins my appetite - YUCK!

2. Rare meat - not like dripping blood rare but not cooked well enough in my opinion - the texture just grosses me out

3. Diet 7up - tech not food but still not tasty - reminds me of rubbing alchohol

4. Soybean butter - with a peanut allergy I thought it might be a good replacement, I was wrong

5. Soyjoy bars - again w soy and sooo gross - one bite not even able to be swallowed and straight into the garbage can

6. Cauliflower - it's a smell thing, reminds me of stinky feet

7. Aged blue cheese - makes me sick

8. Beets - gaggggggg

9. Raw onions - cooked are fine

10. Peanuts = allergic but not severly luckily


10 Things on Your "To-Do" List

1. Go hiking when weather is nice - Starved Rock and/or Matthiessen

2. Set up other curio cabinet with photos souvineers etc

3. Plant flowers

4. Hang/frame misc art/pix

5. Paint the upstairs landing

6. Get bike turned up/fender on

7. Actually get out on the bike trails

8. Get back to a more regular fitness schedule

9. Sign up for library summer reading program for adults

10. Go through stuff and sell at L's garage sale/donate what I don't need

No comments: