Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ten on Tuesday: 10 things you are really good at

1. Being a good wife.

2. Being a good friend.

3. Disappearing when wandering malls, stores, or places in general
The Husband will turn around, then turn back and I'll be off looking at something else.

4. Procrastinating going to bed
I realistically should be getting ready for it now.

5. Oddball hollywood/celebrity trivia
I used to play weekly trivia at a local pub.

6. Accumulating yarn and patterns.
If only I had a few months to do nothing but knit

7. Bejeweled
If you haven't played it, it is addictive

8. Finding good sales
I once got a $90 sweater for $9 and my fav fun faux leopard coat was originally $250 purchased for $25

9. Collecting rocks
I've been doing so since I was a kid from travels or beach trips. I'm plotting a landscaping endevour once I get enough big ones from the lake.

10. Random stories.
Public transit, life in general. Need an oddball story? Just give me a topic.

No comments: