Monday, January 19, 2009

Why do I feel like I should be doing jumping jacks?

I'm totally wired right now. I am thinking it was from the Mt Dew from dinner. We've been drinking less soda now that the holidays are over and with it the overload of sugar/soda/delicious baked goodness and I think the sugar is making me go wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I prob could do a good 30 mins on the treadmill right now. Being my day off of it though, I'm thinking it best not to do so. I'm trying to go one day on, day or two off since I know my leg muscles will revolt and then it won't be beneficial at all. Sitting around going OW doesn't do anything.

While I've never been a crazy preachy health nut and do have a sweet tooth, I'm making sure I make healthy choices in what I eat and how much activity I do. I've found the last few months if I work out/walk/do something once or twice a week I feel better and sleep better.

Speaking of sleep, I had both furrbuckets on me this morning getting their momma-time as they do every time I have a day off, this time being for the MLK holiday. I have to give them both a good amount of scritches and then they are content.

Laundry overran knitting today but I did get some done this morning. The second skein has enough left to stay in skein-ish shape but enough gone to flop over. Technical terms, I know. I figure if I can get the second one done by the end of the week that will work for me.

We watched Resident Evil: Evolution tonight. I liked is, as did I the other two. At times it may be somewhat predictable in a general sense, but finding out how they are gonna make something jump out and attack is fun.

I'm enjoying the knit/craft photo group. I always have fun meeting up w fellow knitters or crafty people and seeing what they are into as well so this is a fast way to do so. Also, I need to find the cable for the better digi cam so I can take some more creative shots. I love my little digicam but my gorillapod is for the big one. Gotta love a tripod that you can wear as a hat.

No comments: