Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Furminator

IS
AMAZING.


I seriously wish we had gotten one earlier. With the two barking furballs and the two purring ones in the house, it is safe to say there is pet hair. True there will always be pet hair but there will definitely be less of it now. I felt like a little kid chasing around the cats.

I started the 365 again today. I am feeling more creative, more with it, and not plagued by constant headcolds. I will get attacked by allergies esp with working in the garden but I look less terrifying w that rather than the cold induced undereye circles. Extra for a zombie movie anyone?

Homebound today I couldn't help but ponder why women wear white sweatpants. I hated sweatpants. I can still remember the era when pulling the bottoms of your sweatpants up on your calves/up to your knees was a fashion statement not some gang signal. I ended up buying a full set - top and bottom - for a Halloween costume and was surprised with how the pants don't have the elastic gatherings at the ankles. Yes, it has been awhile. I am not a fan of white pants either. Too much to sit on. Bad time of the month and being brave and trusting and a bit crazy and boom you are now the center of attention. So today there were sweatpants out in the wild. White sweatpants. Scary scary white sweatpants.

No comments: