Friday, May 1, 2009

YAY YAY Vacation day!

I am thoughly enjoying my day off as it is in lazy day mode. If it had been bright and sunny warm-ish day sans rain I'd prob be outside right now. For now, I am content staying inside, away from the drizzle/damp weather, finishing my fried baloney sandwich - less salty than I had anticipated, and running errands later.

We ended up picking up some of the new old Mt Dew last weekend. It a "throwback" due to lack of high fructose corn syrup and it being made with natural sugar. I find it amusing that before when sugar was BAD the thought of having that right on the can would be a big no no. I think it tastes good, sweet without that throat ACK that the regular version can cause at times. Am I sold forever on the throwback version, no but if someone offered it to me I wouldn't say no.

I keep debating if I want to see if Joann Fabrics has ball winders in the store. They have them online but I want to SEE them in person. I've never used one and so I don't want to end up getting something that is too extravagent or not enough. My debating though has kept me from frogging a sweater which is a good thing. I really don't need to start a new project.

I'm planning in the near future to sit my happy butt down, watch Prom Night - the remake, and knit. I'm thinking it to be an excellent plan.

No comments: