Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'll be back.... once it is on DVD

P and I went to a mantinee of Terminator Salvation yesterday morning. Being up early on a Saturday is not my favorite thing to do but it was totally worth it. We've found that just going to the early show is the better deal. It's $6-7 per ticket - the lesser being if you go in person to get the tickets. We chose the ones online which worked out since the exit we took took us about 10 minutes out of our way. Yes, exit as in expressway exit. Nothing against my neighborhood but the theater about 20 mins or so away is worth it since it's newer.

I am debating whether to go weed or work on laundry. Exciting, I know but they go two fold since I can actually hang it up on the line. I insisted on having one at the house though I didn't actually USE it for awhile - stupid birds, our patio is NOT a toilet. I know this summer we'll get more use of it as well. Eco-savvy as well as a reminder of being a little kid running through the sheets drying on the line.

I was discussing sewing machines w my MIL last nite and she recced going to Joanns bc then you get FREE sewing lessons. FREE. SEWING. LESSONS. Once our household budget gets better - stupid recession based layoffs - I'm going to be saving up for one. I know I can put aside a bit of my paychecks now but I'd rather wait.

PLUS I still need to finish S's blanket....before she outgrows it. Realistically it's half done. I used the time I was "watching" Forgetting Sarah Marshall to work on it. Bad movie, good progress.

No comments: