Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So that's what the back of the fridge looks like

I woke up today to find that P was on a cleaning kick last night which was quite sweet of him since I had a day off today. (I had gone to bed early since I was dozing while watching a movie.) That way I didn't have to do the major kitchen clean up. It was all sparkly and shiney - the parts that could be sparkly and shiney of course. If the cutting board was all glittery I'd be concerned unless there was a note that Edward was on ice in the backyard. (I can't help it - making fun of Twilight is just SO much fun. True I will read the books so that I can justify my laughter but it is still FUN.)

I spent a good amount of time knitting which is always nice. The sun was coming in through the blinds and it all was so relaxing. If we didn't have to do stuff today - eat lunch, put on shoes, run errands etc, I probably would have spent the majority of the day on that couch.

M and Turnip came by again today. I'm getting spoiled even with her headbutting me then crying. She was cranky as babies can be and I was telling her that I knew being a baby was a hardlife and bouncing her about. She stopped eventually and had everyone looking at her as usual. She's too adorable so it totally makes sense. She better get used to it - when she has an idea of what is going on of course.

Right now I'm sitting here with that wonky pre-headache headache. I took some of the magic pills known as Exedrin Migrane and am hoping it will kick in since I had hoped to either watch The Bachelorette online or read a bit. Realistically I think the book/bed combo will work.

No comments: