Sunday, June 21, 2009

Grr

I love my dog. I truly honestly absolutely do but she is being a pain. I woke up this morning to barking and she jumped the fence AGAIN. D is sitting there not even realizing that they both got out. Cosmo can open the screendoor so everyone has to watch. With the new Ghostbusters game getting the majority of his attention - a cool game, that I understand - they snuck out. So the barking lead me to going outside which led me to finding her in the neighbor's yard.

NOT HAPPY.

It seems that Molly climbed out/jumped out but with the smooth side of the fence on the other side couldn't get back and she is too heavy for me to lift. I got her leash and went and got her but it's a good thing Lucy, their dog, wasn't out. I don't know how they would interact.

We got a yard lead which P isn't too thrilled about but if she's out a long time we need to at least try it. With our street fairly busy for a residential neighborhood I don't want an injured dog.

No comments: