Friday, June 12, 2009

I know I posted a different blog.

Yet it is not here. This is quite odd. Good thing it was short and not really more than yabbering.

I have ended up with a good amount of stuff for the garage sale. It isn't a ton ton ton of stuff but enough to justify being part of it. I'm realistically hoping to make $20. I know it's not a lot of money but I figure if I think some crazy amount that totally is not valid - say $150 - it won't happen and I'll be a bit discouraged. I think of it too that esp with the kid stuff, someone out there will enjoy it and it is much better than sitting in a box in the attic. I did keep quite a bit of stuff but since P and I are planning to have a family someday kid books, esp the ones that are learning ones as well as storybooks, are a must. I'm a big believer in reading to kids even at a "super early" age. Turnip isn't quite 5 months yet and M reads to her, so much that she recognizes books, or magazines and that the pages turn.

Mulletboy - our friend/roommate PM's new name for now - actually got one. I cannot believe he would seriously go out and get one but luckily he plans to get a real haircut to get rid of it. It WAS a joke and all but it is still disturbing esp with aviator sunglasses. I keep wanting to watch Fast Times at Ridgemont High ever since he got back from getting it cut.

I got some weeding done this afternoon which is good minus the scrape on my right index finger that I forsee slowing my knitting a bit. It's just enough to be a bit of a owe! in that minor annoying because it barely hurts sense. I did get a bunch of work done on the blanket earlier today. It is in that mocking state since that skein is almost finished. I plan to see if I can get it done tonight since the guys will be up late as well.

No comments: