Thursday, June 25, 2009

Do I really need a new hobby?

I gained $9.50 from my share of things sold at the garage sale. True it is not that much money but that is less stuff and some happy people including a little girl who was thrilled to get a plastic set of play dishes. There are two more sales of sort plotted for the rest of the summer. I know I have more stuff to try to get rid of since I just found some more toys that could have gone out with the other stuff.

I also gained a few boxes of craft/sewing stuff. Do I need more crafty items? No but really how could I not! Fabric, buttons, and crochet thread. I don't crochet. I know people who do and I have nothing against it but it wasn't something that I picked up on. Perhaps it's needing to get a better hang on knitting - like lace and cables - first. Soooo now with this bunch I have the opportunity to try when I so feel like it.

Of course that will be when the latest WIP is done. A little over two more skeins. It is looking really good but I am wary it won't be enough and then I need to add a border. I really don't have the extra yarn cash to buy a ton of yarn right now. I'm debating but I do plan to get this done asap. I'm hoping it will be fine.

After this is done, I am sooooo just picking a PATTERN and doing that. :)

No comments: