Friday, June 5, 2009

Vienna Boys/Talking Heads

I am in a Talking Heads mood. What's even better??? The Vienna Boys Choir covering Burning Down the House. It's disturbingly annoyingly addictive. I fully think the song - cover or not - is one of those must dance about to it. I'm trying to figure out a 365 for it. I'll have to think it over otherwise I'll end up with me just rocking out.

I've slacked off a bit on my phototaking. Today's was a result of not sure if the red blotchiness was an allergic reaction to something or my being a bit over zealous with the face scrub. While I know the ladies - and guy or two - probably don't really care, I haven't had a chance to actually talk to any and not care with the whole I look like crap. That was one of the reasons I stopped before as well.

I do have a crazy idea that will take some time to set up. I'm plotting it for the near future. I know P will think I'm kooky but it will end up quite cool. Just need to make sure I have the furniture set up correctly so the framing it right.

So my non-photo time has lead to more knitting and more SLEEP. Oh sleep how I've missed you. I don't know why I wasn't sleeping well but at least 2 weeks if not more got to the point where it was annoying.

I was looking up LYS in the Milwaukee area a bit earlier. I'm figuring w A & nixmusic both being interested in a trip to the Cedarburg Winery we might as well. A isn't a knitter but wandering a bit is something I think she'll tolerate.

No comments: