Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Woof Meow Woof Meow

Today was vet day for Molly since she was due for her shots. I had forgotten that the waiting room opened two hours before the actual clinic did. We ended up being there a little over two hours. She, however, barked twice (in a row) and growled though it was more of a grumble once when she thought another dog wanted her cookie. I was hungry and animal crackers are basically the human form of dog biscuits so why not. Overall you have to figure that is not bad esp since the last time she kept rolling around on the floor. It was also a year ago so she was a puppy puppy not a 50lb puppy/dog.

I'm still working on the latest WIP. I've stopped the hectic pace on it - keeping it rapid as possible but stressing over knitting never works well. I end up dropping a stitch or messing up my gauge just enough that I notice. Overall it is fine but I know it is there.

Nixmusic will be heading to Alaska this week so no knit nights for awhile. I don't mind at all though esp since I can't wait to hear about her most recent trip there. I do hope to travel there someday. It's on my someday list.

No comments: