Wednesday, July 8, 2009

April NO July NO June NO May

Dear Mother Nature,

Please pick a month and/or stay with it weather wise, or at least somewhat in the same range. This crazy jumping around is not fun for cute outfit planning nor does it do well with keep the snuffly head/coughy combo away.

Thank you.

&heart;
MBMY


The sunburn is going away sooner than later which is nice. While I do look like I'm molting I'd rather it now since that means it wasn't a horrid burn, just a pretty bad one. While I can do without it being itchy, I'll take it over the omg owwwwwww that woke me up the night prior. It'd still be nice to sleep through the entire night without it waking me up. Maybe tonight ::crosses fingers:: This entire "adventure" will have me getting the spray can sunscreen before the next trip.

I ended up knitting for a little over two hours last night and it was great. I didn't watch anything while doing so, just had some music playing. It doesn't seem like much was done overall I can see the difference. The yarn was making odd blotchy patterns that were almost squarelike at the end of the last skein. I'm glad it stopped a bit before the end. So far no squares with the start of the fifth one. One more after than and then it's done.

I have so much queued up due to it being cool/cute/silly/practical/something for a gift for a friend/family member/Turnip. I do need a quick knit wrap though I am not sure what yarn to use. I would really like to try avacado with an ice blue but I'm not sure. Plus yarn shopping is something I'm trying to plot out before I takeover a room. Well more than a room that is allotted for such. P will have his mancave in the garage which leads me to have more space in the office for my crafty stuff. I just need to keep the cats out of it, or rather Frankie who likes to open drawers. He helps clean them out then as was the case not too long ago. Stuff in a pile meets kitty looking at me like he had no idea why I was yelling at him.

So is my life.

No comments: