Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello flowerbed I know you are in there

We uncovered part of the flowerbed today so it is good that I got this crazy picture. A bit is saved so we have more for cooking + seeds to move it, or rather try to move it to a new place for next year.

My earbud headphones are driving me batty today and I have no idea why. I had plotted knitting and watch/listen to something but I keep fiddling with them. I have my old huge headphones from when I worked radio SOMEWHERE but they aren't in the same place I had them last, or rather the last place I remember them being so it is a bit annoying. I'm at the moment stuck listening to P play NHL09 on Xbox. It's decent music but not my choice.

Pandora is now limiting its music play to 40 hours a month which I can understand it a reasonale amount. I know I use more than that esp since they sent me an email letting me know of the hour cap. Hmmm there is an option to pay for a year which isn't horrid but I can't justify spending that right now.

My sunburn is peeling which is good since it hurts less in some places now. I found out WHY the sunblock didn't do so great. It's a good 3.5 yrs old. It must have been with the stuff in the back of the cabinet I packed up when we moved. OOPS!

No comments: