Friday, July 10, 2009

I've started putting my blog roll together which will help me too - less time clicking through my favorites. I've noticed that they fall into a few general categories - knitting, crafting, sewing, food, fashion, and fitness.

I did Jillian Michael's Cardio Kickbox for the first time today. I was gross and all melty from weeding so I figured why not. Plus not letting yourself get cleaned up until after you work out is great motivation. It says to do it once a week so I am going to try to do that. It's a little under 30 mins so it is a perfect amount of time. I was sweating by the end of it. The house being 80 inside probably had something to do with that too.

I figured out that I knitted for almost 4 hours last night. I went into mindnumbing autoknitting which I honestly don't mind esp when the gauge keeps itself in check. I think I did overdo it a bit since it felt like I was still knitting as I tried to go to sleep. I've kept the needles down today and since it is getting late, will probably keep them away. My eyes need a bit of a break every now and then and I have really been working on it.

So the goal of finishing the last two skeins has been modified. While I still plan to get those two done, I am going to add a border to make it larger and therefore more useful. Will it take longer? Of course, but knowing it will be used more makes it worth it.

Plus then I can start on some Christmas knitting. My goal was to start it in August this year. I have 4 things planned - two for someone else to give other people - so I know there will be a lot to do but it's not like a month or two.

Safe to say ask me again in November.

No comments: