Thursday, July 23, 2009

Molly Molly quite controlly how does your garden grow


Hello Hot Stuff!
Originally uploaded by mustbuymoreyarn
That pepper has gotten even bigger and I forsee it being ready for picking soon. The container garden has been a success and I forsee doing it again next year. I am thinking a different kind of pepper to include as well. While we do have the roma tomatoes this year, those were a random perk from A's mom. I don't know if there will be seedling of that sort next year.

I do plan to start seedling early. Someone mentioned getting a mini greenhouse which would work if I knew Frankie wouldn't swat it off whatever. If I could anchor/weigh it down, it might though.

Speaking of cats, I'm doing better with Jabba being gone. I know it will take time but people have been super supportive and giving kind words which means a lot. I'm focusing on the silly stuff he did like the time I was sitting in the kitchen with my back to the cubby under the stairs. I heard noise and open it slowly thinking it was the mouse that ate all our grassseed last winter. There I see a black and white cat butt sticking out of the dog biscuit box and I'm talking up in the air. Of course when I get the camera, he is looking at me like he has no idea what just happened and Frankie is beind him with the same expression.

No comments: