Tuesday, December 23, 2008

10 New Years Resolutions

I found the Ten on Tuesday dealie on some other blogs and thought, with a day off, it'd be a good day to start them. Fitting too since I had planned to blog this anyways.

10 New Years Resolutions

1. Try something new that is out of my comfort zone, but not dangerously so.
Last year I hiked 11 miles in the Arizona desert (not all flat areas) - Havasupai (Grand Canyon area)

2. Get more organized.
Organized clutter isn't as great as it used to be esp when you have to share stuff with another person now.

3. Continue working on a healthier life.
I work out at my stability ball class once a week, try to do something at home at least once a week, walk more, and balance junk food with better food (not giving up junk food though - no way!)

4. Make sure I make time for me.
It helps keep mental health, social health, and marriage health. Also correlates with the next two.

5. Get the library card reinstated and read more.

6. Finish WIPs and try to keep no more than two on the needles.

7. Travel w The Husband on an us only trip even if it's a short weekend one.

8. Try new reciepes - cooking and baking.

9. Teach Molly a new trick.
She will be 1 this January! EEK!

10. Take more pictures include doing a 365 project.

No comments: