Friday, December 12, 2008

You know your have played too much Xbox when...

I've gotten a chance to play more Beautiful Katamari lately. I took some time, parked my comfy clothes clad butt in the chair, and listened to the odd somewhat chirping cats as they got rolled up. Then I dreamt of being part of some sort of pinball testing group. I actually do like pinball too so that's works even if I'm asleep. Today while out and about I see a piece of an orange at the edge of the sidewalk. While it is not normal in the general sense, random bits of food strewn here and there don't surprise me that much anymore. The odd, well in the normal sense, part was I immediately thought MANDARIN and there was a lil katamari in my head rolling it up. Sad, yes. Amusing to other players of the game, most likely.

No comments: