Sunday, December 7, 2008

Penguins and cookies



I love Target. I have always loved Target. I love Target even more when the holiday cuteness runs rampant. I love fun mugs and this penguin one is the latest to my collection. I did see more fun stuff included w the theme but I smushed the urge to load up on the cuteness. I'm planning to wait and see with upcoming sales since there is a platter included that'd be cute for our now annual Cookie Party.




This year's party, the first of many, turned out so well that we're already planned another for next year. (The details, of course, to be set up much later though to set a date in stone now would be a smart idea. Getting ten, well eight in final attendance, ladies to find a day in their busy schedules is often difficult but in the end a great time. ) The mulled wine receipe ended up delicious and will definitely be made again. A night of laughter, cookies, wine, with friends is definitely a great way to start the holiday season.

No comments: