Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yay for powercords

Our powercord decided to short out after it met the puppy so I was computer minimalistic the last few days. I figured it was best to just check/pay what was needed and then go from there. Luckily a friends cord works on the laptop so I can be on it a little more til he goes back home on Friday. I'll take it figuring that the new replacement can be shipped since we did get the warranty. (I was apprehensive at first but not having a computer that can be dropped was the reason at the time. I now understand.)

I've picked up the latest knit.1 mag and loving some of the bulkier stuff. I have some yarn that is leftovers from an overbuy that should work. I might have to modify though since I dont have 11 circulars, or rather I want to say no. I know I have an 8 bc that I've been using more so lately.

The Hawks scarf need the last red band and the edging then the knitting part is done. The fringe won't be a problem with the hardest part being deciding the length. I'm planning to have it done by the end of the week so I can work on more WIPs. I'm rethinking the baby blanket that knitted too narrow. I have some pale pastel yarn that I may knit it w the rose and yellow to get a nice color mix + then I can do a faster knit without it losing the cuteness.

No comments: